Estimated Reading Time: 1
Six children are feared dead following an explosion that rocked Magami village in Maradun Local Government Area of Zamfara State.
While confirming the incident on Tuesday, the Commissioner for Security and Home Affairs Abubakar Dauran, said the victims went to the bush in search of firewood when they picked an explosive devise and began playing with it, and shortly after, it exploded.
While six are said to have died instantly, others were left with various degrees of injuries.
The injured have been taken to a hospital in Gusau, the state capital for medical attention.
According to the Commissioner, he later got information that one person among the victims that were hospitalized also died.
- NBC asks DSS to arrest operators of Radio Biafra
- Police in Sokoto confirms terrorists killed 12 persons In Illela
- A splinter Boko Haram group, regrouping in my state – Nasarawa Governor Raises Alarm
- Terrorists that attacked in Kaduna are from neighbouring states – Commissioner
- Ondo Government bans NURTW, RTEAN activities in the state
- Lagos shuts down Cubana nightclub, arrests 172 COVID-19 violators
- Breaking: Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State and convoy involved in an accident
- Fearing terrorist attack, Yobe State Government closes all boarding schools
- Food items will not be transported to southwest until Fulanis are safe – Miyetti Allah
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Food blockade of south by north