Estimated Reading Time: <1
Brigadier General Mohammed Yerima has been appointed the new Spokesperson for the Nigerian Army.
A statement from the Directorate of Army Public Relations indicates that before his appointment, Brigadier general Muhammed Yerima was the Deputy Director Reserve, Defence Headquarters.
Brigadier general Yerima replaced the former Director Army Public Relations, Brigadier general Sagir Musa who has been redeployed.
- The security situation in Nigeria today is beyond the APC – Nasarawa Governor cries out
- Reveal identities of the terrorists behind Jangebe schoolgirls abduction – ACF tells Matawalle
- Finally, 3.92 million COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Nigeria
- Buhari has declared Zamfara a no-fly zone
- Insecurity is the number one problem of Africa – Akinwunmi Adesina
- Breaking: Senate confirm appointment of new service chiefs
- Buhari, Osinbajo meet with National Security Council
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s mum is dead
- Just in: Thousands of residents trapped as Boko Haram insurgents take over Dikwa, Borno State
- Our abductors threatened to kill, fry, eat us – Jangebe schoolgirls