Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigerian internet sensation, Ikorodu Bois and Comedienne, Emanuella Samuel famously known as Emmanuela, have been nominated for the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2021 under the favourite African social media star category.
Their nominations were announced in the Nickelodeon’s website on Monday.
The stars took to their social media pages to share the exciting news to their fans and also solicit for their votes.
In the Instagram announcement, the Ikorodu Bois who rose to international stardom after recreating the parody video of Extraction 2, a movie featuring Chris Hemsworth detailed how fans can vote for them.
The comedy group has been recreating and mimicking multi-million dollar music videos, Hollywood movie trailers, and epic pictures to thrill fans all over social media.
Also, Emmanuela took to her Instagram page to call on her fans to vote for her to emerge the winner in the same category.
This is not the first time the talented 10-year-old is getting a Kids’ Choice Award nod. In 2018, she was nominated alongside Davido and others in the category of ‘Favourite African star’.
- Just in: Thousands of residents trapped as Boko Haram insurgents take over Dikwa, Borno State
- Our abductors threatened to kill, fry, eat us – Jangebe schoolgirls
- Jangebe Kidnapping: Repentant terrorists helped us rescue the schoolgirls – Matawalle
- Kidnapped Jangebe schoolgirls regain their freedom
- ‘The first thing I’m focused on, is COVID-19’ Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala says
- NBC asks DSS to arrest operators of Radio Biafra
- Police in Sokoto confirms terrorists killed 12 persons In Illela
- A splinter Boko Haram group, regrouping in my state – Nasarawa Governor Raises Alarm
- Terrorists that attacked in Kaduna are from neighbouring states – Commissioner
- Ondo Government bans NURTW, RTEAN activities in the state