Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigerian internet sensation, Ikorodu Bois and Comedienne, Emanuella Samuel famously known as Emmanuela, have been nominated for the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards 2021 under the favourite African social media star category.
Their nominations were announced in the Nickelodeon’s website on Monday.
The stars took to their social media pages to share the exciting news to their fans and also solicit for their votes.
In the Instagram announcement, the Ikorodu Bois who rose to international stardom after recreating the parody video of Extraction 2, a movie featuring Chris Hemsworth detailed how fans can vote for them.
The comedy group has been recreating and mimicking multi-million dollar music videos, Hollywood movie trailers, and epic pictures to thrill fans all over social media.
Also, Emmanuela took to her Instagram page to call on her fans to vote for her to emerge the winner in the same category.
This is not the first time the talented 10-year-old is getting a Kids’ Choice Award nod. In 2018, she was nominated alongside Davido and others in the category of ‘Favourite African star’.
- INTERVIEW: Alkasim Abdulkadir provides rare insight into the battle against insurgency, nation building and why youths must chase money
- Muhyideen Kolawole: The Healthcare System in Nigeria is Collapsing
- Nasir el-rufai is “one of the real enemies” of Nigeria – Benue Governor Ortom says his Kaduna counterpart is an “ethnic champion and religious bigot”
- #EndSARS: Witness shared videos revealing Army shooting at protesters at the Lekki Toll
- Ohanaeze Chieftain vows to ‘put an executive Zik in Aso Rock in 2023’
- Police arrests 49 Shiite protesters in Abuja
- For the second time in a week, gunmen attack police station in Akwa Ibom
- ‘El-Rufai’s comments are mischievous’ – Igbo Leaders respond
- ‘You can’t get Presidency by threats or shouting victimhood’ – El Rufai says to South-East
- ‘A military takeover is not the solution to Nigeria’s problems’ – Adams Oshiomhole