Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nollywood actor, Chukwuemeka Ani has released a video from the hospital bed, appealing to Nigerians to help assist his medical bills.
Ani is down with Chronic sore of the anus and diabetes and has been receiving treatment at Dr. Lugard Hospital in Owerri, Imo state,
In the call for help, Ani who lay weak in the bed said he had been bedridden since December 7 and had a surgery done.
He lamented that he is burdened by the expenses and can no longer affect the N2,8 million that has been put as the cost of his treatment.
He thanked people who had helped him thus far and those who have shown willingness to help him.
Ani is famed for playing traditional roles in Nollywood movies.
Ani said: I’ve been in this hospital since 7th of December, for a major surgery and at the end of the surgery it expanded to a very dangerous one.
“I’m soliciting help from my people, my members, my friends, well-wishers, and those that love me so much”.
Ani added that: “The bill is too much, I cannot carry it alone. Your contribution will go a long way to pay for the bill. I’m still taking medication in the hospital.
- The security situation in Nigeria today is beyond the APC – Nasarawa Governor cries out
- Reveal identities of the terrorists behind Jangebe schoolgirls abduction – ACF tells Matawalle
- Finally, 3.92 million COVID-19 vaccines arrive in Nigeria
- Buhari has declared Zamfara a no-fly zone
- Insecurity is the number one problem of Africa – Akinwunmi Adesina
- Breaking: Senate confirm appointment of new service chiefs
- Buhari, Osinbajo meet with National Security Council
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie’s mum is dead
- Just in: Thousands of residents trapped as Boko Haram insurgents take over Dikwa, Borno State
- Our abductors threatened to kill, fry, eat us – Jangebe schoolgirls