Estimated Reading Time: 1
Katsina State Governor, Aminu Masari has called on supporters of the All Progressives Congress (APC) to rally behind President Muhammadu Buhari.
While he was speaking to APC members on Monday at the Government House in Katsina, Masari warned that he will not tolerate any factionalism in the party.
The governor told party loyalists that President Muhammadu Buhari deserves their solidarity and hospitality being an indigene of Katsina State.
“Number one, the current state administration in Katsina is APC and that the Nigerian President is an indigene of Katsina produced by the APC. He deserves solidarity and hospitality from you. Anyone here who doesn’t know the party constitution should go and read it,” Governor Masari said.
“I swear I will not tolerate factionalism of the party in Buhari’s home state. This is impossible. I can personally agree to be confronted or challenged on wrongdoings so I can apologize, but we have two responsibilities here on our shoulders.”
The meeting comes two days after the APC flagged off its nationwide membership registration, update, and revalidation exercise in Daura, Katsina State.
President Buhari had attended the exercise aimed at sensitizing stakeholders regarding the ongoing registration exercise.
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi
- In Lagos, Police vows to go after hoodlums and criminals in Lekki and Ajah areas
- Why Government must realize that digital currency is the future
- Breaking: APC pulls out of ongoing local government polls in Delta
- CBN Introduce incentives to diaspora remittances: Beneficiaries to get N5 for every USD received
- Breaking: In Kaduna, Gunmen storm Federal Airport Authority quarters, abduct staff, family members
- Buhari and Osinbajo get Vaccinated against COVID-19, when will poor Nigerians get theirs?
- “I won’t take any vaccine” – Governor Yahaya Bello has said Kogi state people are not “guinea pigs”
- I tested positive for COVID-19 – Obasanjo