Estimated Reading Time: 1
The All Progressives Congress (APC) has flagged off its nationwide membership registration, update, and re-validation exercise in Daura, Katsina State with President Muhammadu Buhari in attendance.
The flag off paves the way for a stakeholder meeting on Monday, February 1; training of state and local government supervisors on Tuesday, February 2; and training of ward supervisors on Wednesday, February 3; while polling unit supervisors will receive their training on Thursday.
Meanwhile, the distribution of registration materials and other consumables to registration centers nationwide is ongoing and will end on Monday, February 8.
The consideration of appeals and complaints from the registration exercise will hold between February 28 and March 5 while the party will display its membership register at all party wards and local government offices between 6th and 9th of March, 2021.
The national registration committee, led by Niger state governor, Alhaji Abubakar Sani Bello will be submitting final reports for the consideration of the party’s caretaker/extra-ordinary convention planning committee (CECPC) between 10th – 15th March, 2021.
President Muhammadu Buhari earlier on Friday arrived in Katsina State to attend the APC Membership Registration in his hometown, Daura.
- NBC asks DSS to arrest operators of Radio Biafra
- Police in Sokoto confirms terrorists killed 12 persons In Illela
- A splinter Boko Haram group, regrouping in my state – Nasarawa Governor Raises Alarm
- Terrorists that attacked in Kaduna are from neighbouring states – Commissioner
- Ondo Government bans NURTW, RTEAN activities in the state
- Lagos shuts down Cubana nightclub, arrests 172 COVID-19 violators
- Breaking: Governor Bala Mohammed of Bauchi State and convoy involved in an accident
- Fearing terrorist attack, Yobe State Government closes all boarding schools
- Food items will not be transported to southwest until Fulanis are safe – Miyetti Allah
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Food blockade of south by north