Estimated Reading Time: 1
Former governor of Ekiti, Ayodele Fayose has likened the government of President Muhammadu Buhari to that of outgoing US president Donald Trump and said both government would be remembered for failure.
Fayose made the comparison in a series of tweets hours to the expiration of Trump’s tenure as the US President on Tuesday.
He said Buhari can be likened to a ‘low budget Trump’ and Nigerians can not wait to see the end of his government.
Fayose tweeted, “As Americans look forward to the exit of Trump, Nigerians too cannot wait to see the exit of Buhari.
“The two can’t be forgotten in a jiffy. Buhari will be remembered like Trump because he is the low budget Trump when compared to their countries.
“Everything that matters has been destroyed under the watch of Buhari. All the values that we share as a country – economy, security, human rights, the rule of law, credible elections and unity of the country have been destroyed.”
- Just in: Osinbajo tells CBN to regulate, not ban cryptocurrency
- Police in Rivers State dissolve the ‘Eagle Crack Squad’ unit of the force
- Jangebe Abductions: The terrorists attacked the soldiers in the community before they entered the school- Teacher reveals
- Muslims in Kwara public schools can now wear Hijabs – Kwara State government
- UPDATE: We don’t know the number of schoolgirls kidnapped – Zamfara Government
- Nurses and Midwives in Ondo plan strike
- Breaking: Terrorists abduct 300 schoolgirls in Zamfara
- SSANU suspends 3 weeks strike
- Twitter announces feature that lets you charge for tweets
- Victor Ejechi: Agricultural Production and the Development of the Nigerian Economy