Estimated Reading Time: 1
Former speaker of the house of Representatives, Hon. Dimeji Bankole married Aisha Ummi Bagudu at a very private Nikkah on Friday 15th of January, at the highbrow Harrow park, Ahmadu Bello way, Abuja.
Guests at the private ceremony include First Lady of kogi; Amina Oyiza Bello, First Lady of jigawa state; Hajiya Magajiya Badaru Abubakar, Former speaker; Rt. Hon. Dogara Yakubu, Hon. Nature and a host of others..
Top act like; Timi dakolo, Joeboy and laycon attended too
Today the 16th of January, the couple will be hosting a dinner and cocktail party at an undisclosed location.
NewsWireNGR also gathered that on Sunday, the 17th of January, the couple will be having another party with reception at a private location in Abuja.
- I “cannot continue to be a member of a Political party that endangers” – Former APC Chairman resigns
- Adams Oshiomhole refers to Governor Obaseki as his “brother and friend” after the two met in Auchi
- In Lagos, Police vows to go after hoodlums and criminals in Lekki and Ajah areas
- Why Government must realize that digital currency is the future
- Breaking: APC pulls out of ongoing local government polls in Delta
- CBN Introduce incentives to diaspora remittances: Beneficiaries to get N5 for every USD received
- Breaking: In Kaduna, Gunmen storm Federal Airport Authority quarters, abduct staff, family members
- Buhari and Osinbajo get Vaccinated against COVID-19, when will poor Nigerians get theirs?
- “I won’t take any vaccine” – Governor Yahaya Bello has said Kogi state people are not “guinea pigs”
- I tested positive for COVID-19 – Obasanjo