Estimated Reading Time: 1
The National Identity Management Commission has released a list of over 50 National Identification Number enrolment centres in Abuja and Lagos.
This is as a result of the large crowds experienced in the Commission’s offices in the two cities.
According to NIMC Spokesman, Mr Kayode Adegoke, the decentralisation will help decongest the large gatherings at the state offices in the two cities as well as make the NIN registration process faster and easier for applicants.
He listed the NIN enrolment offices in Lagos to include Orile Agege LCDA Office, Ayobo Ipaja LCDA Office, Synagogue Church, Ikotun; Agbado/Oke Odo LCDA Office, Amuwo Odofin LGA Office, Oriade LCDA Office, Badagry LGA Office, Olorunda LCDA Office, Ijaiye Ojokoro LCDA Office, Onigbongbo LCDA Office, Ojodu LCDA Office, Kosofe LGA Office, Agboyi Ketu LCDA Office, Mushin LGA Office, Ejigbo LCDA Office, Isolo LCDA, and Oshodi/Isolo LGA.
Others are LASU Office, Oto-Awori LCDA Office, Ojo LGA Office, Epe LGA Office, Ibeju Lekki LGA Office, Eti Osa LGA Office, Sangotedo LCDA Office, Shomolu LGA Office, Bariga LCDA Office, LASPOTECH Office, Surulere LGA Office, Yaba Mainland LGA Office, UNILAG Special Centre and Yabatech.
For Abuja, Adegoke listed the centres to include Abaji, Amac, Bwari, Gwagwalada, Kwali, Kuje, Federal Secretariat, Nigerian Immigration Service, FRSC Zone 7, Mogadishu Cantonment, NASS, Min Of Foreign Affairs, Dei Dei, Psin Kubwa, NIPOST Kubwa, Gwarinpa Fha, 18 Karshi, Jiwa, Dutse, National Open University, Kenuj Sch Jikwoyi, High Court Lugbe And Kurudu.
It would be recalled that the Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 frowned at the large crowds at NIMC offices all over the country while it called on the Minister of Communications and Digital Economy, Isa Pantami, to shut down some NIMC offices over non-adherence to COVID-19 protocols.
- Yakassai: Jonathan did not punish you, Tinubu, El-Rufai for criticism – Falana tells Buhari
- Jangebe abduction will be the last – Buhari assures
- NDLEA arrests a trans-border drug trafficker with N1bn worth of cocaine in Sokoto
- Just In: Katsina orders reopening of boarding schools after Kankara abduction
- Salihu Tanko-Yakasai’s family petitions DSS
- COVID-19: Nigeria to get four million vaccine doses Tuesday
- APC Youths blame Salihu Tanko-Yakasai for his comments on Buhari – demand his release
- Chinedu Ekeke: Buhari regime, gasping for air, begging to breathe
- Correction: 317 kidnapped schoolgirls of Government Secondary School in Jangebe, Zamfara yet to be freed
- I will never accept and legalise same-sex marriage – Ghana President, Akufo-Addo