Estimated Reading Time: 1
President Buhari has approved the posting of ambassador-designates to Nigerian Missions abroad. This is coming six months after the envoy-designates were confirmed by the Senate.
The press release signed by the Permanent Secretary in the Ministry, Amb Gabriel Aduda read: “The Ministry of Foreign Affairs wishes to inform that His Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the posting of Ambassador-Designates to Nigerian Missions abroad.
The list includes 43 Career Ambassadors and 52 Non-career Ambassadors.”
It further said. “With this development, the process of requesting Agrement from the prospective host countries have commenced.
“The Ministry also wishes to inform that there will be an induction course for the Ambassador-Designates and their spouses which will hold on a date to be announced shortly to prepare and facilitate movement of the Envoys to their respective Missions.”
- Estonia gets first female prime minister
- NDLEA to test students, corps members, security agencies
- COVID-19: FG extends partial lockdown by a month
- Just In: Imo State Governor declares curfew in Orlu
- South-West Governors ban all forms of open grazing in the region
- Pregnant woman killed by bandits in Chikun Local Government Area of Kaduna State
- Cross River, EU destroy arms surrendered by militants in the state
- State Governors meet with Miyetti Allah in Akure; here are some of the resolutions reached
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore