Estimated Reading Time: <1
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results.
The results show a two per cent increase in the number of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects.
The Registrar, Professor Godswill Obioma, announced this at the NECO Headquarters in Minna.
The Council also derecognised 12 schools for their involvement in mass cheating and whole school cases of malpractice.
He said the schools derecognised include four schools in Adamawa, two in kaduna, two in Kastina, two in Niger, one in Taraba and one in FCT.
More to follow…
- State Capture: Nigeria’s political parties and their associates are malicious – Cheta Nwanze
- Nigeria earned N1.53Trillion from VAT In 2020 – NBS report
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike