Estimated Reading Time: <1
The National Examinations Council (NECO) has released the internal Senior Secondary School Examination (SSCE) results.
The results show a two per cent increase in the number of candidates who made five credits and above in all subjects.
The Registrar, Professor Godswill Obioma, announced this at the NECO Headquarters in Minna.
The Council also derecognised 12 schools for their involvement in mass cheating and whole school cases of malpractice.
He said the schools derecognised include four schools in Adamawa, two in kaduna, two in Kastina, two in Niger, one in Taraba and one in FCT.
More to follow…
- Presidency defends Pantami, says he’s the victim of a ‘cancel campaign’
- Instagram Comedian and Influencer, Pankeeroy arrested for Bitcoin fraud
- Popular Yoruba Actor, Baba Ijesha arrested for allegedly raping 14 year old
- Oyo State Governor’s Lodge in Abuja to cost N1.2 Billion
- Allegations against Pantami are not a big deal – Arewa group
- We have strengthened security at the borders to prevent infiltration from Chad – Defence Minister
- COVID-19: Lagos concludes administration of vaccine first dose
- 8 AK-47 rifles stolen from soldiers in Benue have been recovered -Governor Ortom
- Judiciary workers in Lagos announce partial resumption
- Gunmen kidnap 18 persons in Ibarapa, Oyo State