Estimated Reading Time: 1
Kaduna state commissioner for health, Dr Amina Mohammed-Baloni has tested positive for COVID-19
The commissioner announced it on Friday, on her Twitter page; saying that she has began insulation and hopes to recover soon
“I appeal to everyone to observe the simple public health measures & #COVID19 prevention protocols such as the use of facemasks in public, frequent washing of hands with soap & running water or use of sanitisers & avoiding large gatherings or crowded places.” She wrote
Three weeks ago, the state’s Health Ministry confirmed the new wave of COVID-19 and announced that schools were to be shut due to the rising cases.
“The state health ministry further notes that while the infections cut across all age groups, this new wave especially, affects between 10 and 35 years (which form a major population in the education sector),” Muhammad had said in a statement.
- Nigerian Army deploys 300 female officers to volatile Abuja-Kaduna highway
- Outrage as Abuja area council charges hotel N500,000 radio and television licence fee
- 3rd Mainland Bridge to be shut for another 3 days – FG
- COVID-19 outbreak in Anambra House of Assembly; plenty cancelled
- NANS support NDLEA’s proposal to administer drug tests to students before admissions
- Nigerians can now register for NIN with Telcos – NIMC
- Electricity: Power sub-stations in Oyo and Ogun States to be completed with N124.2 million – FG
- Federal Executive Council approves N995 Million for road projects
- Governor Seyi Makinde deploys 200 Amotekun operatives in Ibarapa
- House of Representatives promises to pass PIB by April