Estimated Reading Time: 1
US rapper and music mogul, Dr Dre is undergoing medical treatment at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center after admission with a possible brain aneurysm.
The 55-year-old reportedly suffered the aneurysm on Monday and was rushed by ambulance to the Los Angeles based hospital where he remains .
The ‘California Love’ performer confirmed the incident, said he is stable and out of the hospital very soon.
“Thanks to my family, friends and fans for their interest and well wishes,” he wrote on Instagram on Wednesday adding a throwback photo of himself at a mixing board. “I’m doing great and getting excellent care from my medical team. I will be out of the hospital and back home soon. Shout out to all the great medical professionals at Cedars. One Love!!”
Meanwhile, Dr Dre is in the middle of a divorce with his estranged wife, Nicole Young. Mrs Young filed for divorce in July after 24 years of marriage, citing irreconcilable differences. There is a scheduled hearing on Wednesday.
- Police say hoodlums loaded in a bus and taxi stormed the home of Sunday Igboho at 3 am
- Lagos State Government seals 10 properties in Ogudu GRA
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Abuja under siege by bandits, but DSS, army after agitators in south-east
- Babafemi Ojudu: The Sunday Igboho I Knew
- NECO announces new date for examinations
- Police parade Niger Republic citizens who supply arms to bandits in Katsina, Zamfara
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local production of vaccines
- Government to shut down NYSC orientation camps that fail to comply with COVID-19 protocol
- Foreign Direct Investment fell in 2020 with Nigeria earning $2.6Billion
- Just In: Lagos Task Force allegedly kill pedestrian while chasing vehicle