Estimated Reading Time: 1
Singer, Paul Okoye of the defunct Psquare group has on Tuesday announced that has tested positive for COVID-19.
He disclosed this on his Instagram page, saying the virus has been ‘dealing’ with him for the past 10 days.
The singer in his caption advised his fans and friends to be careful in their daily activities, warning that no one should be ignorant to the dangers of the ravaging virus.
His caption reads;
ATTENTION!!! Fck it !!! Covid is REAL !!! I know as typical Nigerian or African is very hard to believe some will say “experience is the best teacher oh well , the experience and the teacher has visited me and they’ve been dealing with me for more than 10days now sht is not funny ….. worst sickness ever!!! …… y’all better be careful out there if you like believe me , if you like don’t believe me you can as well wait for your own experience by playing ignorance Goodluck God help us all.
- Just in: 3 dead as petrol tanker explodes in Ogun State
- Nigeria is more corrupt today than it was in the past – Pat Utomi
- University of Calabar to resume February 5th
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped
- Kano enforces COVID-19 restrictions; civil servants to stay home, viewing centres shut down
- Kaduna University will reopen January 25 – VC
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour