Estimated Reading Time: 1
Nigerian superstar artistes, Burna Boy and Davido on Sunday made a scene at a Ghana club as the two allegedly exchanged blows.
Initial reports from eyewitnesses said the clashed started when Burna Boy moved to Davido at the Twist nightclub.
An eyewitness identified as Emily Adusei broke the news of the fight via her Twitter account,
“So my night ended early because davido and burna boy didn’t know how to act ??urgggg#go and do your beef in Nigeria not Ghana I beg,” she tweeted.
Another video circulating online showed Davido angrily leaving the club.
The management from both sides are yet to address the situation but it is expected they will as the brawl gathers more reaction online.
In the last two years, Davido and Burna Boy have had a go at themselves over who is the best artiste in Nigeria.
For the past decade, the battle for the crown of Nigerian music has alternated between WizKid and Davido but with Burna Boy’s astronomical rise in the past two years has threatened the duopoly and the new star has not hidden his intention to be the Giant of Nigerian and in extension African music industry.
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped
- Kano enforces COVID-19 restrictions; civil servants to stay home, viewing centres shut down
- Kaduna University will reopen January 25 – VC
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms