Estimated Reading Time: <1
Veteran music producer and rapper, Lotanna Udezue better known as Biglo, has died after a long battle with kidney ailment.
The UK-based singer reportedly died on Saturday night, December 26.
Singer, Jazzman Olofin announced his death on Instagram
NewsWireNGR recalls that the rapper’s family publicly sought financial assistance to get him treated for his kidney ailment in July 2019.
BigLo shot into limelight in 2004 with the hit song ‘Delicious’ which featured 2shotz.
Although the track earned him a Hip Hop World Award for Best Rap Collabo, the rapper went underground after the buzz died down.
Some of Biglo’s contemporaries include Ruggedman, Durella, Styl-Plus, 2Shotz, and W4.
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’
- IGP orders arrest of Sunday Igboho