Estimated Reading Time: 1
Popular Life coach, Ubong King has died at the age of 49. The security expert and human development enthusiast reportedly died of COVID-19 complications on Saturday, December 26.
He is survived by his wife, Unyime Ivy-King, and four children.
Mr King is a security expert, serial entrepreneur, philanthropist, business coach and motivational speaker.
As a life coach, His Ubong King Foundation has also raised an army of youths with strong leadership skills for the challenges of tomorrow.
And through his company, Protection Plus Services Ltd, the former chairman of American Society of Industrial Security, Nigeria has been in the fore-front of providing critical security services to a broad range of clients.
- Zamfara government tells clerics to persuade bandits to surrender arms
- Buhari orders MDAs, others to grant access to FIRS for tax collection
- Nigerian Railway launches N900 Million e-ticketing platform
- Blasphemy: Court acquits teenage boy sentenced to jail in Kano
- NIN is now compulsory for JAMB registration – Minister
- Nigeria’s education sector needs an enabling environment to thrive
- FG reappoints Usman as NPA Managing Director, names board for TCN
- Kano Governor Ganduje says Coronavirus test will be mandatory for anyone wishing to enter Kano State
- N6 million debt: Kaduna distribution board cuts off Electricity at the home of late Shehu Shagari
- Restructuring is not enough; we must change the constitution says Goodluck Jonathan