Estimated Reading Time: 1
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has revealed the man behind her smiles on Christmas day.
Taking to her Instagram, the Imo State-born movie star shared the photos of her alongside lover clad with the same purple pyjamas and hugging themselves with the caption “Merry Christmas” spicing it with love smileys.
The lover has been identified to be Fidelis Anosike, the publisher of Daily Times newspaper.
The 45-year-old actress who has never been married has for long kept her love-life private but with yesterday photos, she has connected the dots of those who have for long linked her with Anosike.
The photo has since sparked excitement among her fans and fellow celebrities alike and they came in droves to place remarks on the adorable photos of the actress and her lover.
See some reactions below;
@Iyabo Ojo wrote; ‘congratulations darling and Merry Christmas.’
@lauraikeji wrote; ‘So perfect Merry Christmas to you both.’
@ chiomakpotha wrote; ‘Me I am here for THIS ! Make I park my bicycle first.’
@ iniedo wrote; Reeeee merry Christmas ??’
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents
- PDP rejects former speaker Dogara, insists he is not part of the party