Estimated Reading Time: 1
Veteran Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic has revealed the man behind her smiles on Christmas day.
Taking to her Instagram, the Imo State-born movie star shared the photos of her alongside lover clad with the same purple pyjamas and hugging themselves with the caption “Merry Christmas” spicing it with love smileys.
The lover has been identified to be Fidelis Anosike, the publisher of Daily Times newspaper.
The 45-year-old actress who has never been married has for long kept her love-life private but with yesterday photos, she has connected the dots of those who have for long linked her with Anosike.
The photo has since sparked excitement among her fans and fellow celebrities alike and they came in droves to place remarks on the adorable photos of the actress and her lover.
See some reactions below;
@Iyabo Ojo wrote; ‘congratulations darling and Merry Christmas.’
@lauraikeji wrote; ‘So perfect Merry Christmas to you both.’
@ chiomakpotha wrote; ‘Me I am here for THIS ! Make I park my bicycle first.’
@ iniedo wrote; Reeeee merry Christmas ??’
- ‘A missed opportunity for Nigeria’ – Nigerians reacts as Twitter announce Ghana its African Headquarters
- Breaking: Sultan confirms Ramadan begins Tuesday
- Attacks on Umuogudu Akpu-Ngbo community in Ebonyi not carried out by Herdsmen – State Gov’t
- Nigerian Govt raise alarm over planned attacks on airports across the country
- Former President Jonathan advocates for political positions to be secured through the ballot & not the court
- ‘You are our leader’ Fayose apologises to Governor Seyi Makinde
- ‘We will resume strike if our demands are not met in 4 weeks’ – Doctors warn
- Twitter sets shop in Africa, Skips Nigeria for Ghana
- Just In: Gunmen attack Ebonyi community
- Lectures against Boko Haram endangered my life – Pantami