Estimated Reading Time: 1
Cynthia Morgan, a Nigerian singer, has accused Davido of ignoring her calls and messages despite asking her to reach out to him earlier in the year.
She made the revelation in a recent interview with HipTV, the singer, born Cynthia Ikponmwenosa Morgan, where she claimed Davido has not reached out to her since then.
In May, the dance-hall artists had called out Jude Okoye, CEO of Northside Entertainment, her former label over the rights to her name and terms agreed during their contractual agreement.
Morgan had attracted the sympathy of several Nigerians following her revelation.
Davido also took to his Twitter page then to ask Morgan to call him, hinting that he had some gigs for her.
“Cynthia Morgan call me,” he wrote, adding in another post that “Tell Cynthia l got an anthem for her… I’ll record my verse now.”
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’