Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, has felicitated with President Muhammadu Buhari on his 78th birthday.
Gbajabiamila in a statement issued on Wednesday by his media aide, Lanre Lasisi, said President Buhari deserves being celebrated on December 17 given his commitment to a better Nigeria for the good of the citizens.
“Nigeria and Nigerians have gained a lot from your wealth of experience and selfless service to the country and humanity in your 78-year sojourn on mother earth,” the Speaker was quoted as saying.
“As our leader, your humility, dedication to the unity of Nigeria, and commitment to making the country better are unquestionable,” the Speaker said.
“Under our great party, the APC, you have redefined selfless service. Nigerians should continue to support the President for there are better days ahead.
“All that the President needs is our support and prayers. Whether you’re in the ruling party or the opposition, you need to support and pray for President Buhari to succeed.
Nigeria is the only country we can call ours, and we must do everything possible to make our nation great.
“I am optimistic that with the right support and prayers from all stakeholders, President Buhari will exceed our expectations,” Gbajabiamila said.
While praying for continuous good health, God’s protection and guidance, the Speaker wished the President many more fruitful years ahead.
- Chairman of Taraba State LGA, Hon. Salihu Dovo, has been killed by his abductors
- Nigerian Police vows action against those behind the recent violence and ethnic tension Oyo state
- Attahiru M. Jega: Restructuring in Nigeria: Why? How? When?
- It makes no sense for cows to roam the streets in 2021 – Adamu Garba of twitter declares
- Buhari’s government has been very disappointing – Former INEC Chairman, Atthairu Jega fumes
- Social Media for Activism: How a Nigerian Law school Student is using Twitter to raise awareness on misogynistic laws #everydayfeminism
- Come back with laptops, Ipad, smartphones for e-learning – UNICAL to returning students
- Oyo Insecurity: Makinde, IGP to meet with Ibarapa community
- “For people stoking ethnic tension” – Olubadan calls for peace between Fulani and Yoruba residents
- PDP rejects former speaker Dogara, insists he is not part of the party