Estimated Reading Time: 1
Governor Abdullahi Sule of Nasarawa State has notified the State House of Assembly of his medical trip to the United States, from Sunday, December 13, 2020, to Saturday, December 29 2020.
Speaker of the House, Ibrahim Abdullahi, read the governor’s letter to the lawmakers. The letter was titled ‘Notification to Travel to the United States of America’.
The letter read, “I wish to inform the Rt Hon Speaker that I shall be travelling to the United States of America for a medical check-up from Sunday, 13th to Saturday, December 29 2020.
“Accordingly, in my absence, the deputy governor would oversee the affairs of the state pending my return.”
- 2023: Governor Ortom should run for senate – Special Adviser
- Nigerian Ports Authority to launch Electronic Truck call-up app
- There must be justice and fairness in the way FG distributes resources – Attahiru Jega
- “They are criminals” – Governor Seyi Makinde wants police to arrest those stoking ethnic tension
- CBN warns that revised cheque book becomes fully operational April 1
- DJ Khaled to host MTV Africa Music Awards Kampala 2021
- 600 Nigerians stranded in Saudi Arabia will be brought home soon – Abike Dabiri-Erewa
- Just In: University workers begin indefinite strike February 5
- Vice President Osinbajo raises alarm over increasing number of confirmed COVID-19 cases
- After a 2 year break, singer-songwriter DavidB, is back with ‘These Crazy Times’