Estimated Reading Time: <1
Pop star, Davido has expressed his frustration with the crashing rate of Naira against Dollar.
The popstar on Monday said that he almost cried after he changed Naira to Dollar at the rate of N500 to $1 today.
Davido tweeted , “Dollar don reach 500 … I changed naira to dollar today and I almost cried smh this country nawa”
Dollar don reach 500 … I changed naira to dollar today and I almost cried smh this country nawa
— Davido (@davido) November 30, 2020
Davido’s frustration echoes that of many Nigerians who have complained about the crashing rate of Naira to Dollars.
According to information from Abokifx – a prominent FX tracking website, at the black-market where forex is traded unofficially,?the Naira depreciated against the dollar to close at N500/$1 on Monday.
- COVID-19: Kaduna schools remain shut despite FG’s directives
- Anambra is in debt because we do not have someone like Peter Obi – Ozigbo
- Reconsidering Lagos State’s approach to the COVID-19 second wave
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers