Estimated Reading Time: 1
Director-General of the Nigeria Centre for Disease Control (NCDC), Chikwe Ihekweazu has disclosed that 138 corps members tested positive for COVID-19.
He said this on Monday at the briefing of the presidential task force on COVID-19.
Ihekweazu assured that the NCDC is working towards safe reopening of National Youths Service Corps orientation camps across the country.
Meanwhile, a statement from the NYSC Director of Press and Public Relations, Adenine Adeyemi dated 16th November said that the 37 orientation camps of the NYSC scheme were safe as prospective corps members were tested for COVID-19 before being admitted into the camps.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Kano Governor Ganduje says Coronavirus test will be mandatory for anyone wishing to enter Kano State
- N6 million debt: Kaduna distribution board cuts off Electricity at the home of late Shehu Shagari
- Restructuring is not enough; we must change the constitution says Goodluck Jonathan
- Former Goalkeeper and Super Eagles Assistant Coach, Joe Erico has died
- COVID-19: Insecurity is Nigeria’s coronavirus – Former Sokoto Governor
- Biden reverses Trump’s Muslim ban
- Presidency says N-Power beneficiaries can now get permanent jobs
- Pogba shoots Manchester United to top of Premier League
- Fact Check: Tweet urging Nigerians to register for NIN or get banned is from a parody account
- After 6 days in captivity, Bauchi House of Assembly member has been released