Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Nigerian Embassy in Germany has suspended a security guard, identified as Martins, in connection with allegations of sexual abuse and other criminal activity.
NewsWireNGR gathered that the official was suspended for allegedly having sex with ladies who applied for passport renewals.
Viral video Footage on social media showed the suspect in a hotel room half- naked arguing with an unknown person who accused him of demanding sex from females who applied for passport renewals.
Responding to the allegations, the Nigerian Ambassador to Germany, Yusuf Tuggar said in a statement made available to journalists on Tuesday that investigation into the allegations had commenced.
“We have a zero-tolerance policy towards abuse of office and especially of sexual misconduct. Our full resources are being deployed to investigate a very serious incident and any other abuses that this inquiry may reveal.
“The investigation is taking place with all the urgency and diligence that this very serious situation demands. When due process is complete, any guilty party can expect to face the full weight of the law. Our heartfelt sympathies are with any innocent victims of abuse.” The ambassador stated.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- FEC approves 65 years as new retirement age for teachers
- President Buhari presides over first FEC meeting of 2021
- Teachers violating COVID-19 guidelines in Abuja will be arrested and Prosecuted – Task Force
- ‘Have a good life, see you soon’ Trump says as he bows out of White House
- LAUTECH: Oyo Government approves N8Billion payment to Osun Government
- Fredrick Nwabufo: I’m a ‘herdsman’ — all herdsmen are not bandits
- COVID-19: Federal Government says ultra chain cold facility ready for vaccine storage
- Ondo Govt says Presidency backing criminal elements masquerading as herdsmen
- Like Trump, Buhari will be remembered for failure – Fayose
- Civil servants in Rivers State begin work from home