Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Katsina State Hisbah Board have destroyed bottles of different beer worth million of naira in the state.
The action was carried out by Hisbah personnel in Daura Local Government Area on Tuesday.
Hisbah recently made headlines for destroying 1,975,000 bottles of beer worth over N200m in Kano State.
The agency established to enforce Sharia law in some states in Northern Nigeria, recently banned stylish haircuts, sagging of trousers and playing of music at social events by disk jockeys in Kano and Kebbi states.
The group also banned commercial motorcycle and tricycle riders from carrying two women at a time.
This is in addition to other unusual directives reeled out by the Islamic police.
Despite condemnation from Nigerians, the group has continued its push for Islamic agenda in the North.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Senate invite Communications Minister over insecurity
- #EndSARS: Federal Government reaches out to UK over sanction threats
- Nigerian Government may soon reopen land borders
- Breaking: Diego Maradona is dead
- Police on escort duty shoot 17 year old girl, others in Bayelsa
- Nnamdi Kanu’s trial to begin in absentia
- Ondo lawmakers divided over deputy speaker’s impeachment
- Finance Minister says Nigeria’s land borders will be reopened soon
- ‘Nigerian airlines are safe’; NCAA insists
- Abdulrasheed Maina’s lawyer dumps him, applies to quit case