Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Commissioner of Health and Human Services in Benue State, Dr Emmanuel Ikwulono, is dead.
Ms Ngunan Addingi, the Commissioner for Information, Culture, and Tourism in the state, announced this in a statement on Wednesday made available to NewsWireNGR.
According to her, the government condoles with Ikwulono’s family and people of the state over the sad loss.
The cause of the health commissioner’s death was not disclosed in the statement.
Read the statement below:
The Benue State Government wishes to announce with great sorrow the sad departure of Our beloved Dr Emmanuel Saleh Ikwulono.
The Benue State Commissioner of Health and Human Services.
Our heart goes out to the family and the entire state at this time.
May his gentle soul rest in peace.
Details of interments will be announced soon.
Rt Hon.Ngunan Addingi
Commissioner for Information Culture and Tourism
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- ‘Sheikh Gumi, others should exercise restraint’ Nigerian Army cautions
- COVID-19 Testing: Nigerian Government threatens to ban flights from UAE, Netherlands
- COVID-19: Ogun State receives 50,000 vaccine doses
- Nigerian students can now work in the UK after schooling; here’s the latest directive
- You promised to free her, Leah Sharibu’s family writes Buhari
- Breaking: No fewer than 19 persons have been abducted in Kutunku village in Niger State
- “OBJ, faults and all” – Kingsley Moghalu says former President Obasanjo is Nigeria’s best president since 1999
- Minister Pauline Tallen’s niece has been kidnapped In Jos
- EFCC invites Ondo Assembly members over fraud allegations
- #IWD: Aisha Buhari laments school kidnapping