Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Oyo State House of Assembly has suspended Caretaker Chairmen of 13 Local Government and Local Council Development Areas indefinitely, over alleged non-compliance to the resolution of the House.
The indefinite suspension, which was announced today, was due to their “non-compliance” to the resolution of the House on submission of state of earth moving equipment in their respective LGAs to the House as requested.”
The affected Local Government Areas and Local Council Development Areas include: Akinyele East LCDA, Ido LG, Oluyole LG, Ibadan North East LG, Lagelu West LCDA, Soro LCDA, and Ogbomosho Central LCDA
Others are: Ogbomosho South LCDA, Ajorosun LCDA, Ibarapa North West LCDA, Itesiwaju LG, Oyo East LG, and Oyo South East LCDA.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Wedding Photos: Former speaker Dimeji Bankole weds Kebbi Governor’s daughter
- Nigeria’s Golden Eaglets qualify for WAFU final, U17 AFCON
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017