Estimated Reading Time: <1
Nigeria’s Ambassador to Jordan, Alhaji Haruna Ungogo, has died at the age of 70.
The diplomat, who was a former Secretary to the Kano State Government as well as former Rector, Kano State Polytechnic, died at the Government Hospital, Garki, Abuja, on Sunday following a brief illness.
Ungoggo was appointed as ambassador to the Kingdom of Jordan and the Republic of Iran by President Muhammadu Buhari in 2016.
Family sources said arrangements are already in progress to convey his remains to Kano for burial later on Sunday evening according to Islamic injunctions.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- NFF sets up Special COVID-19 task force
- COVID-19: Federal Government releases N10Billion for local vaccine production
- A Traditional Ruler in Adamawa has been kidnapped
- Kano enforces COVID-19 restrictions; civil servants to stay home, viewing centres shut down
- Kaduna University will reopen January 25 – VC
- Over 15 million Nigerians abuse drugs – NDLEA new boss promises to end drug abuse
- Abuja resident hospitalised after IGP’s orderly fires AK-47 rifle in beer parlour
- Buba Marwa resumes office as NDLEA Chairman
- Invest in dispelling COVID-19 misinformation – Cross River Primary Healthcare DG urges FG
- Oyo PDP alleges APC is behind production of fake Amotekun uniforms