Estimated Reading Time: 1
Amuwo Odofin residents have moved to recall Lagos State Lawmaker, Mrs. Mojisola Alli Macaulay, from the Lagos State Assembly following her statement about Nigerian youths on Tuesday, October 28.
In a statement released by the Amuwo Odofin stakeholders, they seek to legally recall the lawmaker Mojisola Alli Macaulay after she said that Nigerian youths are always high on drugs in a viral video.
The stakeholders also accused the lawmaker of not having a functional constituency office as required by the law within the consistency for almost two years in office.
They stated that the lawmaker has not prepared any bill aimed at improving the lives of her constituents and by extension of Lagos State.
Mojisola was also accused by Amuwo residents of using the COVID-19 palliatives meant for her constituents as gifts for her last birthday party.
“Her continuous representation is totally against the wellbeing of her constituents. She has refused to give account of stewardship at the Lagos State House of Assembly since she assumed office. she has also religiously remained inaccessible since she resumed office.” Part of the statement read.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Breaking: Nigerian telecommunication networks block access to Peoples Gazette Website
- Femi Adesina says Buhari felt it was the best time to rejig the security system in the country
- In Bauchi, Hisbah ‘Police’ arrests ‘Organizers’ of sex party
- Cross River Government renews commitment to eliminate malaria
- Herdsmen destroyed maize farm worth over N6.6Million – Ekiti farmers
- Opinion: Buhari’s new service Chiefs are new spokes in an old wheel
- COVID-19: Analysts say Nigeria lost N11.6 Trillion to pandemic
- The new Service Chiefs should not politicise security by aligning with politicians – says Governor Wike
- A female police officer in Ekiti has been sacked for getting pregnant while unmarried
- CBN to restructure commodity exchange, retains interest rate at 11.5%