Estimated Reading Time: 1
Senator Ben Ayade, the Cross River State Governor has today, Monday, 26/10/2020 pledged a sum of one hundred thousand naira as reward to persons who provide information leading to the recovery of looted properties.
This was contained in a press release made available by Christian Ita, Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the Governor, which reads;
“The state governor, His Excellency Sir Ben Ayade has promised a reward of one hundred thousand naira to anybody who volunteers information that will lead to the recovery of looted property in the state.
“Anyone with useful information should please contact this number: 0803 450 0531.” He said.
Hoodlums had during the weekend attacked government properties and some private assets in the state capital, carting away valuable items and torching others.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Messing with mercenaries on Boko Haram again
- Bye-election: EFCC arrests a top Bauchi State government official for alleged vote buying
- Just In: Nigerian Army Chief, Buratai Asks Generals to Launch Spiritual Warfare Against Insecurity
- Bayelsa By-Elections: 3 policemen drown in boat mishap
- Breaking: Chief Harry Ayoade Akande, is dead
- Nigerian Soldier assaults, strips lady naked in Ogun over ‘indecent dressing’
- US removes visa reciprocity fees for Nigerian applicants
- Pensioners reject Government’s plan to borrow from pension fund
- ‘Avoid politicians approaching you to destabilize the government’ – Buratai warns Generals
- Lagos Senatorial by-elections hold today