Estimated Reading Time: 1
Senator Ben Ayade, the Cross River State Governor has today, Monday, 26/10/2020 pledged a sum of one hundred thousand naira as reward to persons who provide information leading to the recovery of looted properties.
This was contained in a press release made available by Christian Ita, Special Adviser, Media and Publicity to the Governor, which reads;
“The state governor, His Excellency Sir Ben Ayade has promised a reward of one hundred thousand naira to anybody who volunteers information that will lead to the recovery of looted property in the state.
“Anyone with useful information should please contact this number: 0803 450 0531.” He said.
Hoodlums had during the weekend attacked government properties and some private assets in the state capital, carting away valuable items and torching others.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer
- Nigerian tribes want Yahaya Bello to contest 2023 presidential election
- Just In: Resident doctors suspend strike
- Hoodlums disrupt PDP North-West zonal congress
- Senate President Ahmed Lawan says Nigeria can never become a failed state
- Federal Government signs new MoU with striking doctors
- Veteran Nollywood Actor, Bruno Iwuoha Dies At 68
- Just In: Terrorists kill 8 miners in Plateau
- Denied By The System: Nigerian students lose scholarships as Universities delay transcripts
- Lagos City Marathon: Kenyan Emmanuel Naibei and Ethiopian Meseret Dinke emerge champions