Estimated Reading Time: 1
Osun State Governor, Mr Adegboyega Oyetola has issued a 72-hour period of amnesty for looters to return stolen property or face the full wrath of the law.
Oyetola who spoke on Sunday, during an on the spot assessment of the extent of damage perpetrated by looters in the state, said those who perpetrated the act have the period as grace to return the looted property to either the palace of monarchs within their domain or the Chairmen of their respective council areas.
Earlier, some of the youths who took part in the looting of both public and private business premises in the state were arrested by security operatives
They were arrested at different locations while running away with their loots on their heads.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- ‘Someone should help me, I am feeling exhausted’ reality star, Ifu Ennada cries out
- Federal Government appoints national task team on COVID-19 vaccine acquisition
- World Aids Day:Cross River State Government Marks Day With Walk, Advocates for Early Detection
- Police confirm killing of Assistant commissioner of police in Calabar
- Pope Francis condemns the killing of scores of farmers and villagers in Borno
- Actress, Regina Daniels husband, Ned Nwoko, says he can marry another wife to add to all his wives
- Boko Haram abducts Red Cross officer in Borno
- COVID-19: UK becomes first country to approve Pfizer’s vaccine
- Kayode Fayemi has said security challenges are beyond the Nigerian military
- The Judiciary leads ICPC corruption index with over N9Billion in bribes offered/received in 2 years