Estimated Reading Time: 1
A mob of angry youths have invaded the residence of Teslim Folarin, the senator representing Oyo Central Senatorial district.
According to eyewitness accounts, the mob stole several new motorcycles at the Oluyole home of the lawmaker. Other materials carted away are freezers, grinding machines and other valuables.
NewsWireNGR had earlier reported how hoodlums and mobs across the country have been looting several warehouses where COVID-19 palliatives have been stored.
Several government buildings and private businesses have also been vandalised and looted in the aftermath of the #EndSARS protests that rocked the country beginning 3 weeks ago.
In Osun state, Governor Oyetola has imposed another 24-hour curfew with immediate effect, until further notice, because of the looting of government and private properties.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Nigeria is the third most terrorized country in the world according to Global Terrorism Index
- Argentine football legend, Diego Maradona to be buried in Buenos Aires
- Lai Mohammed says despite recession, Nigeria’s economy is improving
- Cheta Nwanze: What NDIC really needs to succeed
- ‘Gowon is a man of honour ‘ Akinwunmi Adesina insists
- Fact Check: How true is Lai Mohammed’s claim that blank ammunition can not kill anyone?
- Imo State Government uncovers 300 ‘ghost workers’
- “I served Nigeria diligently ” Gowon reacts to UK MP’s theft accusations
- ‘Buhari will set Nigeria on fire if he does not come through on restructuring’ – Governor Wike
- Algeria, Kenya, Libya and others affected as UAE stop new visas to citizens of 13 mostly Muslim countries