Estimated Reading Time: 1
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has announced the Magajin Garin Zazzau, Alhaji Ahmad Nuhu Bamalli, as the 19th emir of Zazzau 17 days after the demise of Alhaji Shehu Idris, the 18th emir of Zazzau.
Bamalli is from the Mallawa dynasty and is Nigeria’s immediate past Ambassador to Thailand.
He was Born on June 8, 1966 in Zaria, his father, Nuhu Bamalli held the title of Magajin Garin Zazzau before the title was transferred to him.
The emir attended his primary and secondary education in Kaduna city and is a graduate of law from the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
He has a Master’s degree in international affairs and diplomacy and had attended several national and international courses from Harvard and Oxford Universities as well as Northwestern University in Chicago and the University of Pennsylvania.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- 80-year-old, ward head and three others killed in bandits attack in Kaduna
- Bandits kidnap 17 persons in three communities in Niger State
- In Katsina, 21-year-old labourer, Abubakar Sani, dragged to court over alleged homosexual (rape) of an eight-year-old boy
- COVID-19: We have capacity to test 600 people daily – Governor Obaseki
- The Nigerian Government is selling properties to fund the 2021 budget – what happens after ?
- 2023: Fayemi is the most qualified presidential candidate from South-West – APC spokesperson declares
- Just In: FG says it is mandatory for foreign diplomats to obtain the National Identity Numbers
- Breaking: Ex-finance minister, Jubril Martins-Kuye is dead
- We will continue to demand the unconditional release of El-Zakzaky – IMN
- We are short of cooling facilities to store expected Covid-19 vaccines – Nigerian Institute of Medical Research