Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Federal Government has approved the implementation of the New Visa Policy (NVP) and New Visa Fees.
Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service- Muhammad Babandede, made this known in a statement by the Service Spokesman.
Mr Babandede stated that the new visa policy and new visa fees is based on the principles of reciprocity.
He urged the public to visit the official website of the Nigeria Immigration Service for full details of the new visa fees for all countries.
The new visa policy is expected to promote Nigeria’s ease of doing business and also attract more foreign direct investment into the economy.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns
- Buhari should change service chiefs and consider new strategies to tackle insecurity – Wike
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation