Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Federal Government has approved the implementation of the New Visa Policy (NVP) and New Visa Fees.
Comptroller General of the Nigeria Immigration Service- Muhammad Babandede, made this known in a statement by the Service Spokesman.
Mr Babandede stated that the new visa policy and new visa fees is based on the principles of reciprocity.
He urged the public to visit the official website of the Nigeria Immigration Service for full details of the new visa fees for all countries.
The new visa policy is expected to promote Nigeria’s ease of doing business and also attract more foreign direct investment into the economy.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- INTERVIEW: I am excited people looked beyond the lip gloss to enjoy my content – Enioluwa Adeoluwa, 21-year-old Nigeria’s front-line Influencer
- Nigerian tribes want Yahaya Bello to contest 2023 presidential election
- Just In: Resident doctors suspend strike
- Hoodlums disrupt PDP North-West zonal congress
- Senate President Ahmed Lawan says Nigeria can never become a failed state
- Federal Government signs new MoU with striking doctors
- Veteran Nollywood Actor, Bruno Iwuoha Dies At 68
- Just In: Terrorists kill 8 miners in Plateau
- Denied By The System: Nigerian students lose scholarships as Universities delay transcripts
- Lagos City Marathon: Kenyan Emmanuel Naibei and Ethiopian Meseret Dinke emerge champions