Estimated Reading Time: 1
No fewer than 20 #RevolutionNow protesters have been arrested in Lagos. The protesters stormed Ojota and Maryland axis to express disgust against what they termed bad governance in Nigeria.
They chanted anti-government songs before security operatives scooped on them, more details of the events in Lagos to follow..
In the meantime, Security operatives have dispersed #RevolutionNow protesters in Osogbo, capital of Osun State.
The protesters, who converged on Nelson Mandela Park, Old Garage around 9 am, were dispersed almost immediately.
However, they regrouped at Oke-Fia junction and later marched through Old Garage, Orisunbare and Ola-Iya junction, chanting anti-government songs and distributing flyers stating reasons for their agitations
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Yoweri Museveni of Uganda wins 6th term re-election
- Rovers of Calabar to square up against 3SC in NNL season opening match
- Abia State Government gives 7 Days ultimatum to street traders in Aba
- Oyo State gets first female Police Commissioner
- Wedding Photos: Former speaker Dimeji Bankole weds Kebbi Governor’s daughter
- Nigeria’s Golden Eaglets qualify for WAFU final, U17 AFCON
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded