Estimated Reading Time: 1
No fewer than 20 #RevolutionNow protesters have been arrested in Lagos. The protesters stormed Ojota and Maryland axis to express disgust against what they termed bad governance in Nigeria.
They chanted anti-government songs before security operatives scooped on them, more details of the events in Lagos to follow..
In the meantime, Security operatives have dispersed #RevolutionNow protesters in Osogbo, capital of Osun State.
The protesters, who converged on Nelson Mandela Park, Old Garage around 9 am, were dispersed almost immediately.
However, they regrouped at Oke-Fia junction and later marched through Old Garage, Orisunbare and Ola-Iya junction, chanting anti-government songs and distributing flyers stating reasons for their agitations
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Attempted Jailbreak foiled at Ikoyi Prison
- #EndSARS: Open Letter to VP Osinbajo; It’s time to realise the emperor has no clothes
- Breaking: Lagos to ease 24-hour curfew imposed over #EndSars
- LCC says the closed-circuit television system from the Lekki toll gate is intact #EndSARS
- “Nobody ordered the removal of cameras at the Lekki toll gate” – Governor Sanwo-Olu denies again #EndSars
- CCTV was dismantled to cover the massacre of young peaceful, #EndSARS protesters by the military
- #EndSARS: NECO reschedules SSCE papers again
- Lekki Toll Gate Killings: Yemi Osinbajo speak on shootings
- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie: The Nigerian state has turned on its people #EndSARS
- IGP orders withdrawal of policemen attached to VIPs across Nigeria