Estimated Reading Time: 1
President Muhammadu Buhari , on Wednesday, inaugurated the four permanent secretaries recently appointed by the Federal Government.
The inauguration took place inside the Council Chamber of the Presidential Villa, Abuja shortly before the commencement of the weekly meeting of the Federal Executive Council.
Those inaugurated are James Sule from Kaduna State; Ismaila Abubakar from Kebbi State; Ibiene Patricia Roberts from Rivers State; and Shehu Shinkafi from Zamfara State.
The weekly meeting of FEC being presided over by the President has gone into a closed-door session.
While some members joined Buhari at the venue, others are participating online from their offices.
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Speaker, Femi Gbajabiamila says Lagos needs N1 Trillion to reconstruct properties damaged
- 5 days after it happened, Presidency finally addresses Lekki shootings
- Lagos Attacks: Akeredolu says ‘there is an agenda beyond #EndSARS’
- Curfew in Lagos now from 8pm to 6am says Governor Sanwo-Olu
- Oyo State Government to reopen schools on Monday 26th October
- IPOB says it will resume peaceful protests on Monday
- Return stolen property in 72 hours or face prosecution; Osun Governor warns looters
- South-West Governors, ministers visit Sanwo-Olu to sympathise
- Breaking: NECO suspends ongoing examination indefinitely
- Cross River Governor, Ayade orders police to carry out house-to-house search for looted properties