Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Governor of Yobe State, Mai Mala Buni has approved the appointment of 30 new special assistants on social media.
The appointments were contained in a letter signed by the Press Secretary to Secretary to the State Government, Shuaibu Abdullahi and also posted on the state government’s Facebook page
NewsWireNGR also gathered that the governor had earlier appointed 642 aides who included senior special assistants, special assistants and liaison officers across all local governments.
This new set of appointments bring the total number of new aides to 672.
An independent search by NewsWireNGR also revealed that Yobe state government does not have a verified functioning or up to date Twitter or Instagram page.
The state government website and YouTube channel have also not been updated in more than 6 months
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Abia State Government gives 7 Days ultimatum to street traders in Aba
- Oyo State gets first female Police Commissioner
- Wedding Photos: Former speaker Dimeji Bankole weds Kebbi Governor’s daughter
- Nigeria’s Golden Eaglets qualify for WAFU final, U17 AFCON
- Femi Adesina says Nigerians who fail to pray are guilty of prolonging the war against insecurity
- COVID-19: UK to close all travel corridors
- NAFDAC warns against the circulation of fake coronavirus vaccines
- The Kwara women who built community school with their personal funds have been refunded
- NIMC lists 50 NIN enrolment centres in Lagos, Abuja
- CAC declares companies inactive for failing to file annual returns