Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Governor of Yobe State, Mai Mala Buni has approved the appointment of 30 new special assistants on social media.
The appointments were contained in a letter signed by the Press Secretary to Secretary to the State Government, Shuaibu Abdullahi and also posted on the state government’s Facebook page
NewsWireNGR also gathered that the governor had earlier appointed 642 aides who included senior special assistants, special assistants and liaison officers across all local governments.
This new set of appointments bring the total number of new aides to 672.
An independent search by NewsWireNGR also revealed that Yobe state government does not have a verified functioning or up to date Twitter or Instagram page.
The state government website and YouTube channel have also not been updated in more than 6 months
kindly donate to the work we do using our interim PAYPAL https://www.paypal.me/NewsWireNGR
- Nigerian govt to stop doctors from leaving the country
- Just In: In a circular, Lagos directs level 12 civil servants, others to resume work
- Nigerian Soldiers did not dump bodies found inside Jos pond – DHQ
- “They said, Let the baby die” – Lady who lost her baby detained by SARS, narrates ordeal to lagos Judicial panel
- American hostage Philip Walton rescued in Nigeria by US Forces
- Delta State Government relaxes curfew from 8pm to 6am
- Former James Bond actor Sean Connery has died
- Osun State Government approves N30,000 minimum wage for workers
- 7, 194 police personnel deployed to Akwa Ibom as local government elections hold today
- New CBN report says consumers’ confidence in the economy dropped in Q3