Estimated Reading Time: 1
Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki has won at the Orhiomwon local government council of All Progressives Congress(APC) candidate Pastor Osagie Ize-Iyamu.
While the Governor scored 13,445, Ize-Iyamu garnered 10,458 votes.
Ize-Iyamu hails from Iguododo in Orhionmwon Local Government Area of the state.
Meanwhile, there was jubilation in the Situation Room of the Peoples Democratic Party in Benin as its candidate in the Edo State Governorship Election, Godwin Obaseki, maintained the lead.
This is according to results announced so far by the Independent National Electoral Commission.
In a video that surfaced online on Sunday, officials in the situation room were joyful.
Some of them were seen shouting “4=4” and “4+4”.
The video also showed the officials, including Obaseki, clapping as results trickled in.
- Media sanction over #EndSARS coverage is draconian – Group writes NBC DG
- Just In: Amnesty release a new timeline investigating the Toll Gate massacre #EndSARS
- I will sign executive order to recover looted property – Adamawa Governor
- Lagos State Government says there’s nothing wrong in asking the military to intervene
- I was detained for 47 days by SARS; man narrates as Judicial panel of inquiry begins sitting in Lagos
- Nigerian Army says Lagos state government invited it to intervene in #EndSARS protest
- Nigeria declares public holiday for Eid-El-Maulud Celebration
- Buhari re-appoints INEC Chairman, Mahmood Yakubu for another 5-year-term
- We must regulate social media – Nigerian govt insists making reference to #EndSARS protests
- 2 years after, judge throws out case against 57 Lagos men accused of homosexuality