Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Nigeria Labour Congress, NLC, has issued a two weeks strike notice to the Federal Government to immediately reverse the twin increase of fuel and electricity tariff.
The NLC President, Ayuba Wabba, made this known on Wednesday after he held the National Administrative Council, NAC, and Central Working Committee, CWC, meetings in Abuja.
- PDP says the prophecy that the APC and its leaders will be stoned for failure has come to pass
- Breaking: Gunmen Kill First Class Traditional Ruler
- #EndSARS: Feminist Coalition website suffers suspected cyberattack
- APC chairman formally receives Senator found guilty of assault, into the party
- ‘Northern Nigeria is the worst place to live in this country’ – Sultan Of Sokoto laments
- Twitter Lawsuit: “We got notice for the hearing late” Adamu Garba explains absence from court
- Mahmood Yakubu asks National Assembly to pass amended electoral act before Q1 2021
- Nigeria is the third most terrorized country in the world according to Global Terrorism Index
- Argentine football legend, Diego Maradona to be buried in Buenos Aires
- Lai Mohammed says despite recession, Nigeria’s economy is improving