Estimated Reading Time: 1
The former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Obadiah Mailafia has allegedly returned to the office of Department of State Security for further interrogation.
NewsWireNGR reported that Malifia was invited for another round of interrogation by the country’s secret agency.
Speaking on Friday 11th of September, After the invitation by DSS was received called on Nigerians to pray for him. He also alleged that the politicians who are bent on killing him don’t want him to say the truth.
However , on arrival earlier today before honouring the DSS invitation, Mailafia said “I am ready to perish for speaking the mind of millions of Nigerians over the incessant killings of innocent citizens going on presently in the country.”I don’t know why I have been invited again this is the 3rd time that they are inviting me to their office and I am honouring it.”
He added “there has not been any instances that warrant any crises in the country after the interview which I granted a radio station in Lagos.”
- Just in: Thousands of residents trapped as Boko Haram insurgents take over Dikwa, Borno State
- Our abductors threatened to kill, fry, eat us – Jangebe schoolgirls
- Jangebe Kidnapping: Repentant terrorists helped us rescue the schoolgirls – Matawalle
- Kidnapped Jangebe schoolgirls regain their freedom
- ‘The first thing I’m focused on, is COVID-19’ Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala says
- NBC asks DSS to arrest operators of Radio Biafra
- Police in Sokoto confirms terrorists killed 12 persons In Illela
- A splinter Boko Haram group, regrouping in my state – Nasarawa Governor Raises Alarm
- Terrorists that attacked in Kaduna are from neighbouring states – Commissioner
- Ondo Government bans NURTW, RTEAN activities in the state