Estimated Reading Time: 1
The former Deputy Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Obadiah Mailafia has allegedly returned to the office of Department of State Security for further interrogation.
NewsWireNGR reported that Malifia was invited for another round of interrogation by the country’s secret agency.
Speaking on Friday 11th of September, After the invitation by DSS was received called on Nigerians to pray for him. He also alleged that the politicians who are bent on killing him don’t want him to say the truth.
However , on arrival earlier today before honouring the DSS invitation, Mailafia said “I am ready to perish for speaking the mind of millions of Nigerians over the incessant killings of innocent citizens going on presently in the country.”I don’t know why I have been invited again this is the 3rd time that they are inviting me to their office and I am honouring it.”
He added “there has not been any instances that warrant any crises in the country after the interview which I granted a radio station in Lagos.”
- APC Suspension: ‘A joke taken too far’ says Fayemi
- Auschwitz museum director begs Buhari for 13 year old boy jailed for blasphemy
- Tiv/Jukun conflict: Governor Ishaku urges fleeing communities to return home
- Obaseki says it will be immoral to return to APC, after meeting with Buhari
- Fact Check: Did Obasanjo really inherit $3 billion in foreign reserves?
- Lagos, Oyo, Kogi, Osun and Ekiti top list of states technically insolvent – Report
- APC Suspends Governor Kayode Fayemi for anti-party activities
- Insecurity: We should speak the truth about things we haven’t gotten right says Gbajabiamila
- The Nigerian Navy launches first purpose built hydrographic survey vessel
- INVESTIGATION: Ticketing Corruption by Railway Staff, Soldiers, Policemen Derailing Abuja-Kaduna Rail Project #TheTrainHasDerailed