Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ifedayo Olarinde, aka, Daddy Freeze, has finally apologized to the founder and presiding Bishop of the Megachurch Faith Tabernacle, and Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners’ Chapel International, Bishop David Oyedepo.
Freeze had in a video he made last three years ago, criticized Oyedepo’s teaching, calling him a ‘bald-headed fowl’.
The video however, resurfaced this year and generated negative comments against Freeze.
Reacting, the Founder and General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyeomie, had condemned Freeze for questioning and criticizing Oyedepo.
He accused him of insulting Oyedepo.
Ibiyeomie called Freeze ‘a bastard’ son of a Somalian .
- ‘Sheikh Gumi, others should exercise restraint’ Nigerian Army cautions
- COVID-19 Testing: Nigerian Government threatens to ban flights from UAE, Netherlands
- COVID-19: Ogun State receives 50,000 vaccine doses
- Nigerian students can now work in the UK after schooling; here’s the latest directive
- You promised to free her, Leah Sharibu’s family writes Buhari
- Breaking: No fewer than 19 persons have been abducted in Kutunku village in Niger State
- “OBJ, faults and all” – Kingsley Moghalu says former President Obasanjo is Nigeria’s best president since 1999
- Minister Pauline Tallen’s niece has been kidnapped In Jos
- EFCC invites Ondo Assembly members over fraud allegations
- #IWD: Aisha Buhari laments school kidnapping