Estimated Reading Time: <1
Ifedayo Olarinde, aka, Daddy Freeze, has finally apologized to the founder and presiding Bishop of the Megachurch Faith Tabernacle, and Living Faith Church Worldwide, also known as Winners’ Chapel International, Bishop David Oyedepo.
Freeze had in a video he made last three years ago, criticized Oyedepo’s teaching, calling him a ‘bald-headed fowl’.
The video however, resurfaced this year and generated negative comments against Freeze.
Reacting, the Founder and General Overseer of Salvation Ministries, David Ibiyeomie, had condemned Freeze for questioning and criticizing Oyedepo.
He accused him of insulting Oyedepo.
Ibiyeomie called Freeze ‘a bastard’ son of a Somalian .
- Nigeria is the third most terrorized country in the world according to Global Terrorism Index
- Argentine football legend, Diego Maradona to be buried in Buenos Aires
- Lai Mohammed says despite recession, Nigeria’s economy is improving
- Cheta Nwanze: What NDIC really needs to succeed
- ‘Gowon is a man of honour ‘ Akinwunmi Adesina insists
- Fact Check: How true is Lai Mohammed’s claim that blank ammunition can not kill anyone?
- Imo State Government uncovers 300 ‘ghost workers’
- “I served Nigeria diligently ” Gowon reacts to UK MP’s theft accusations
- ‘Buhari will set Nigeria on fire if he does not come through on restructuring’ – Governor Wike
- Algeria, Kenya, Libya and others affected as UAE stop new visas to citizens of 13 mostly Muslim countries