Estimated Reading Time: 1
Femi Adesina, presidential spokesman, says criticisms against the administration does not change the fact that President Muhammadu Buhari is working.
Speaking in an interview with Channels Television, Adesina said he believes the government is genuinely serving the country to the best of its ability.
He said the Buhari administration has performed creditably but some people have made up their minds not to see something good in the government.
“In a country of 200 million people, you will always have critics. Even in a home of five, 10 people not all of them will agree on the direction and things to do and how to do it,” he said.
“So you will always have those who won’t agree with certain things, but it does not change the fact that government is at work and it continues to do what it has set out to achieve for the country.
“There are security challenges in the country. You can’t rejoice when you have a loss of lives and wanton destruction of properties. But is relative to say it is worsening. We are not where we were.
“I am proud of this government. I am proud that I am a partaker, that I am an insider. I believe that it is genuinely serving the country and to the best of its ability.”
- Filmmakers should collect permit to avoid harassment – Sanwo-Olu
- Federal Government is insincere with the handling of herdsmen crisis – Bamikole Omisore
- How I lost my wife, 4 children to Flood – 50-year-old man narrates in new CDD documentary
- Gunmen who invaded Abuja orphanage demand for N30 Million
- Governor Kayode Fayemi, says herdsmen were not asked to vacate Ondo State – blames the media
- Just In: Court orders Kaduna prison to release El-Zakzaky’s wife, Zeenat for COVID treatment
- Police investigate Apostle Suleman for allegedly sleeping with pastor’s wife & threatening his life
- PDP justifies Wike’s N500Million donation to Sokoto State
- The Choice and the science of deploying COVID-19 vaccines in Nigeria
- APC is a dying party, we have failed Nigerians – Solomon Dalung