Estimated Reading Time: 1
The governorship candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ondo State, Eyitayo Jegede has picked Hon. Ikengboju Gboluga as his running mate.
Mr. Jegede made the announcement via his Twitter page on Tuesday.
“I am pleased to announce that Hon. Ikengboju Gboluga will be working with me in seeking your mandate in the October 10, 2020 governorship election”, he said.
Hon. Gboluga is a member of the House of Representatives representing Okitipupa/Irele Federal Constituency.
This comes barely 24 hours after the governorship candidate of the Zenith Labour Party (ZLP) in Ondo State, Agboola Ajayi, selected a running mate for the October 10, 2020 election.
Ajayi who is the current Deputy Governor of the state picked Gboye Adegbenro as his running mate.
The deputy governor had last week officially defected from the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to ZLP in Akure, the Ondo state capital
- Nigeria’s inflation rises to 15.75%, highest since 2017
- Lagos State Government to close Apapa Dock for railway project
- Kaduna State government rescues 160 Almajiri children
- Bauchi State government to rehabilitate Tafawa Balewa’s tomb
- University of Ibadan announces resumption, says first semester of 2020/2021 will hold virtually
- Buhari’s pigeons refused to fly at armed forces remembrance celebration
- Inflation rate hits 15.75% in December– highest in 39 months
- Cheta Nwanze: Remembrance day, the Nigerian Army has a murderous reputation
- Breaking: Former Bauchi lawmaker kidnapped
- 23 deaths and 1,479 new cases reported in one day as COVID-19 pandemic sweeps 25 Nigerian states