Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Senate, University of Lagos, Thursday, passed a vote of confidence on the embattled Vice-Chancellor, Prof. Oluwatoyin Ogundipe.
Prof. Chioma Agomo, who addressed reporters at the Senate building, said the decision was taken after deliberations by members which lasted several hours.
The Senate members at the lvory Towers also took a swipe on the actions by the Wale Babalakin led governing council removing the Vice Chancellor from office.
- House of representatives has withdrawn the water resources bill – here’s why
- Nigerian Senators reject Buhari’s nominee as PENCOM DG
- Nigeria’s 2020 budget has suffered a loss of over $14 billion – Senate President
- P&ID: UK Court orders release of $200 million deposit to Nigeria
- Nigeria@60: Federal Government declares October 1 Public holiday
- Buhari asks NASS for N147 billion refund for Ondo, four other states
- Convoy attack: Borno NASS members visit Zulum in Maiduguri
- ICPC should publish names of persons associated with missing school feeding funds – Minister
- Arewa Consultative Forum caution Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to watch his utterances
- 300 Rice Farmers in Cross River protest unpaid salaries