Estimated Reading Time: <1
Lagos State Government has revoked the 2018 land use charge.
This was announced by the Lagos Commissioner for Finance, Dr. Rabiu Olowo, at a press briefing on Wednesday.
Olowo said the government reverted to pre-2018 land use charges.
Punch Newspaper reports that he said the land use charges for 2017, 2018, and 2019 have also been waived.
- NERC suspends electricity tariff increase for 14 days
- Trump, Biden exchange words in chaotic first presidential debate
- House of representatives has withdrawn the water resources bill – here’s why
- Nigerian Senators reject Buhari’s nominee as PENCOM DG
- Nigeria’s 2020 budget has suffered a loss of over $14 billion – Senate President
- P&ID: UK Court orders release of $200 million deposit to Nigeria
- Nigeria@60: Federal Government declares October 1 Public holiday
- Buhari asks NASS for N147 billion refund for Ondo, four other states
- Convoy attack: Borno NASS members visit Zulum in Maiduguri
- ICPC should publish names of persons associated with missing school feeding funds – Minister