Estimated Reading Time: <1
President Muhammadu Buhari has named train stations along the Lagos-Ibadan and the Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri corridors after his deputy, Yemi Osinbajo, a national leader of the All Progressives Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu, and Minister of Works, Babatunde Fashola.
Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Amaechi, made the disclosure on Monday, see the list below and Professor Wole Soyinka is also included.
This comes weeks after the President named the railway complex in Agbor, Delta State, after former President, Goodluck Jonathan.
- Buhari has done nothing other than make enemies for the herders – Miyetti Allah says in call for restructuring
- No one has the right to expel any Nigerian from any part of the country – Arewa group dare Ondo Governor
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Afenifere wants ACF to “call their criminals to order” – warn that Yoruba would not want a repeat of the incident of 1966
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Arewa Consultative Forum wants govt to act swiftly and stop the attacks on Fulani communities in the south west
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19