Estimated Reading Time: <1
Remains of Nigeria’s first female combat helicopter pilot, Flying Officer Tolulope Arotile, have arrived the Military Cemetary Abuja for interment.
The ambulance conveying the body arrived the Cemetery at exactly 8.38 am.
Tight security was maintained along the stretch of Airport road where the Cemetery is situated with heavy deployment of armed Military men, including the Guards Brigade.
Tolulope Arotile died after she was hit by a reversing vehicle driven by her old schoolmate, Nehemiah Adejoh, at the NAF Base Kaduna.
- Just In: “We want justice for Seriki Fulani” – Miyetti Allah calls for Sunday Igboho’s arrest
- Miyetti Allah Cattle breeders association say kidnapping is a National problem
- Fredrick Nwabufo: Buhari, now is time to speak to the Fulani youths
- Abia Governor dissolves state executive council
- Ignoring Governor Ayade’s instructions, CRUTECH insists on ‘no fee, no exams’
- American Legendary Talk-Show host; Larry King has died of COVID-19
- COVID-19: Kano Governor says closing down schools will be a ‘tragedy’