Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Governor of Ekiti state, Kayode Fayemi has tested positive for COVID-19
He revealed this via his verified Twitter handle on Wednesday morning. The Governor says he is currently asymptomatic and has processed to isolate himself at home based on NCDC guidelines
He also said critical tasks will be handled by the deputy Governor but he will continue working from home.
According to the latest report from the Nigeria centre for disease control NCDC, the country has a total number of 37801 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 15677 discharged and 805 Deaths.
- Laycon wins Big Brother Naija Season 5
- Convoy of Borno State Governor, Prof. Babagana Zulum, was again attacked on Sunday
- Investigation: The Ex-Boko Haram Fighters, eluding detection, start a new life in Kaduna, Kano, and Abuja
- “We are saddened by this dastardly attack” – APC Governors on Babagana Zulum’s Convoy
- Increased tariff: Lai Mohammed says the previous administration created problem in power sector
- Fact Check: A website offers freebies for people to stay home, then invades users’ privacy
- In Kaduna, govt reportedly jettisons report because Zazzau kingmakers are allegedly ‘buying votes’
- Nigeria Labour Congress Insist on strike action
- House of Representatives has waded into the crisis between FG and NLC
- “This is hardly the time to raise taxes” – Vice President Yemi Osinbajo