Estimated Reading Time: <1
The Governor of Ekiti state, Kayode Fayemi has tested positive for COVID-19
He revealed this via his verified Twitter handle on Wednesday morning. The Governor says he is currently asymptomatic and has processed to isolate himself at home based on NCDC guidelines
He also said critical tasks will be handled by the deputy Governor but he will continue working from home.
According to the latest report from the Nigeria centre for disease control NCDC, the country has a total number of 37801 confirmed cases of COVID-19 with 15677 discharged and 805 Deaths.
- Court upturns deregistration of 22 political parties by INEC
- JAMB moves 2020 UTME screening into tertiary institutions to September 7
- Insecurity: Buhari says the government is doing its best but lack of resources has become a problem
- Sharia court in Kano sentences singer to death for blasphemy against Prophet Mohammed
- Hope Uzodimma, governor of Imo state, petitions NJC and attorney-general over the tag “supreme court governor”
- Insecurity: Buhari meets with North-East governors, security chiefs
- Agboola is desperate to be Governor says PDP
- Petroleum tanker drivers begin strike
- Katsina government warns civil servants against “improper use of social media”
- All roads and bridges in Apapa will be completed in October says Sanwo-Olu