Estimated Reading Time: <1
A leading Governorship aspirant on the platform of All Progressives Congress, APC in Ondo State, Ife Oyedele has stepped down for Governor Rotimi Akeredolu ahead of Monday’s primary election of the party.
Oyedele said he was not compelled to step down for Governor Akeredolu but that he did it voluntarily.
His decision is coming less than 24 hours to the primary election of which about 8 other aspirants boycotted a reconciliation meeting called by the party.
- ‘Sheikh Gumi, others should exercise restraint’ Nigerian Army cautions
- COVID-19 Testing: Nigerian Government threatens to ban flights from UAE, Netherlands
- COVID-19: Ogun State receives 50,000 vaccine doses
- Nigerian students can now work in the UK after schooling; here’s the latest directive
- You promised to free her, Leah Sharibu’s family writes Buhari
- Breaking: No fewer than 19 persons have been abducted in Kutunku village in Niger State
- “OBJ, faults and all” – Kingsley Moghalu says former President Obasanjo is Nigeria’s best president since 1999
- Minister Pauline Tallen’s niece has been kidnapped In Jos
- EFCC invites Ondo Assembly members over fraud allegations
- #IWD: Aisha Buhari laments school kidnapping