Estimated Reading Time: <1
A leading Governorship aspirant on the platform of All Progressives Congress, APC in Ondo State, Ife Oyedele has stepped down for Governor Rotimi Akeredolu ahead of Monday’s primary election of the party.
Oyedele said he was not compelled to step down for Governor Akeredolu but that he did it voluntarily.
His decision is coming less than 24 hours to the primary election of which about 8 other aspirants boycotted a reconciliation meeting called by the party.
- Whistleblowing should include issues of Public Safety – Vice President Osinbajo tells FG
- NERC suspends electricity tariff increase for 14 days
- Trump, Biden exchange words in chaotic first presidential debate
- House of representatives has withdrawn the water resources bill – here’s why
- Nigerian Senators reject Buhari’s nominee as PENCOM DG
- Nigeria’s 2020 budget has suffered a loss of over $14 billion – Senate President
- P&ID: UK Court orders release of $200 million deposit to Nigeria
- Nigeria@60: Federal Government declares October 1 Public holiday
- Buhari asks NASS for N147 billion refund for Ondo, four other states
- Convoy attack: Borno NASS members visit Zulum in Maiduguri