Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 has read the riot act to all unruly passengers who violate protocols at the airports, including dignitaries.
Minister of Aviation, Mr. Hadi Sirika says the Federal Government will ensure the prosecution of such persons.
Mr. Sirika also confirmed that investigations are ongoing over alleged cases of breach of airport protocol by some prominent Nigerians.
In a similar vein, the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has asked all very important personalities to obey all COVID-19 protocols at the nation’s airports or risk being denied access to any of its facilities.
FAAN also insisted that Governor Umaru Fintiri of Adamawa State and former Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara State flouted the guidelines in place for passenger facilitation at the Port Harcourt and Kano airports, respectively.
- States take Federal Government to the Supreme Court over funding
- Trans fat: Nigeria still on the road finalise regulation
- VP Osinbajo urges leaders of destination countries to insist on repatriation of illicit funds & their proceeds
- INEC replaces manual voting with automated voting system
- NNPC to be commercialized in new PIB draft – Minister
- We will pass the Petroleum Industry Bill speedily says Gbajabiamila
- President Buhari says “we need a corruption-free public sector to achieve transformation”
- Amaechi left a legacy of white elephant projects says Governor Wike
- N2.67 billion school feeding funds have been diverted to private accounts; ICPC reveals
- President Buhari writes to President Xi Jinping of China