Estimated Reading Time: 1
The Presidential Task Force on COVID-19 has read the riot act to all unruly passengers who violate protocols at the airports, including dignitaries.
Minister of Aviation, Mr. Hadi Sirika says the Federal Government will ensure the prosecution of such persons.
Mr. Sirika also confirmed that investigations are ongoing over alleged cases of breach of airport protocol by some prominent Nigerians.
In a similar vein, the Federal Airports Authority of Nigeria (FAAN) has asked all very important personalities to obey all COVID-19 protocols at the nation’s airports or risk being denied access to any of its facilities.
FAAN also insisted that Governor Umaru Fintiri of Adamawa State and former Governor Abdulaziz Yari of Zamfara State flouted the guidelines in place for passenger facilitation at the Port Harcourt and Kano airports, respectively.
- Nigerian Military decimate Boko Haram camp in Borno
- Borno state Governor says south-easterners should negotiate for power rather than expect others to leave it for them
- Islamic State terrorists raid Nigeria’s military base in Marte, Borno
- ..had gone to the pharmacy to buy medicine …..How Gunmen abduct Imo State University lecturer
- Lagos Government releases work-from-home directive; Grade 14 & below to resume Feb 1
- Yoweri Museveni of Uganda wins 6th term re-election
- Rovers of Calabar to square up against 3SC in NNL season opening match
- Abia State Government gives 7 Days ultimatum to street traders in Aba
- Oyo State gets first female Police Commissioner
- Wedding Photos: Former speaker Dimeji Bankole weds Kebbi Governor’s daughter